INTERNAL AUDITOR 11
We are looking for an objective internal auditor to add value and
improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach
to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance
processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of
accounting procedures and a sound independent judgement.
- Internal Auditor II
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- The internal auditor will assist the internal audit manager to meet
the audit plan objectives in an accurate and timely manner. This
includes reviewing, evaluating and verifying the soundness, adequacy,
and application of controls and procedures.
- Perform operational audits which evaluate and encourage compliance
with prescribed Tax regulations, company policies and procedures in
order to promote operations efficiency.
- Perform financial audits to check the accuracy and reliability of
accounting records, safeguarding of company assets, and reports on the
reliability of the company’s financial statements.
- Assists with developing and performing fraud audits.
- Creating and improving internal controls systems throughout the Society.
- Evaluates the reliability of financial statements by: -Reviewing
general journals, Payroll journals, Accounts payable and receivable,
Bank deposits, vouchers and other financial documents.
- Promote a risk awareness culture in the Sacco and enforce compliance to internal monitoring and control procedures.
- Auditing posted loans and their recoveries.
- Any other lawful duty as maybe assigned.
- University degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting or equivalent
from an institution recognized by Commission for Higher Education
- CPA (K) or equivalent
- MUST have at least two (2) years Audit experience and one (1) year
experience in a busy commercial, Finance & Accounts Department.
- Proven working experience in an Audit Firm will be an added advantage
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision will be an added advantage.
Qualified candidates should apply in confidence to the e-mail address
below quoting current and expected salary by 24th May 2019 KMA Sacco
ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
The General Manager,
Kenya Medical Association Sacco ltd,
P.O.BOX 413 -00202