Our Client is a Japanese company handling a power project in Naivasha.
They seek to they seek to recruit a highly competent and performance driven accountant who will be responsible for ensuring company compliance with accounting standards and practices.
S/He should also be able to handle administrative functions in the office.
Title: Accountant – Naivasha
Industry: Renewable Energy
Gross Salary: 70k – 80k
- File statutory returns on timely manner as per the norms of KRA. (VAT/PAYE/NSSF/NHIF/P9)
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information
- Recording and maintaining the accounting transactions
- Maintain and reconcile bank accounts on regular basis.
- Generate invoices and make timely follow ups on accounts receivable
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies.
- Petty Cash Management.
- Payroll Management
- Auditing and verifying documents.
- Following internal controls.
- Financial analysis on a requested basis
- Manage accounts payable
- Identify and provide strategic work solutions to improve the operational efficiency
- Assist in administrative functions of the office
- A University Degree in Accounts and or Finance
- Must be CPA K
- Knowledge on the use of QuickBooks is a mandatory requirement
- Must be conversant in using i-Tax.
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience with at least 2 years as a senior accountant.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in accounts in billing and account receivable.
- Knowledge & experience in preparing final company accounts
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience developing and managing budgets
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification
and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the
email subject (Accountant -Naivasha) to
firstname.lastname@example.org before 23rd May 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.